|Home||» Products||» Dust Collectors||» Dust Collectors|
D. P. Pulse Air Cartridge type Dust Collectors
Application: Cartridge type dust Collectors are Cartridge filters with automatic cartridge cleaning by compressed air pulses. Dust Collectors serves for the dry separation of dust from exhaust air in areas such as Plastic Processing, Pharmaceutical, Food processing, Cement and Mineral, Powder Coating, Pneumatic transport of solids and Air conditioning Plants.
- Pleated filter material offers multifold filter area [5 to 6 times] compared to standard filter elements with same specific dust loading in Dust Collectors.
- Highly efficient filter cartridges imported from R & B filter GmbH.
- Filter medium in Dust Collectors made of paper or synthetic non- woven material made of needle felt depending on application.
- Compact construction leading to modest floor space requirements.
- Dust Collectors low compressed air consumption combined with high efficiency reverse pulsejet cleaning with venturi nozzle.
- Operating temperatures up to 80 degree centigrade and up to 200 degree centigrade on request.
- Material of construction in Dust Collectors: stainless steel or mild steel.
- Long life - better quality- economical and reliable solution to any dust extraction problems.
- Complete filter unit quipped with compressed air header, pulse piping valve, pulse timer, Filter Cartridge, venturi nozzle and pressure manometer.
- Contact Details
- D. P. PULVERISER INDUSTRIES